Each of the presentations below are available as a Keynote, Breakout session or two-hour to full day Programs.
Barbara’s Most Requested Programs
How Organizations Deliver BAD Customer Service (And Strategies that Turn it Around!)
(How to Deliver Exceptional Customer Service)
Customer service is no longer a department, it is a culture that flows through the veins of every great company. Your customers can instantly rave or complain to millions of people with one click of their mouse, DO NOT LEAVE THEIR COMMENTS TO CHANCE! This dynamic, humor filled program will help your group discover the following:
- The three biggest mistakes businesses make with customer service (and how to avoid them)
- Gain and maintain repeat customers (without giving away the store)…
- Ways to Identify and Avoid the most common customer turnoffs
- Handle difficult and complaining customers with class, calm, and poise…
Zap Negativity and Ignite Yourself, Your Life, Your Results
Barbara will take you through a laugh-filled, fast-paced, motivating experience, where your audience will discover how to:
- Set the proper foundation for success at work and at home
- How to approach problems with a “Get over it and get on with it” attitude
- Keeping the fire of enthusiasm going
- Avoid being someone’s emotional garbage truck
Negativity is contagious and a trap that’s easy to get caught in. Barbara will guide you out of that trap, and show you proven techniques to create a rewarding and positive environment.
Customer Service for Leaders: Leadership skills that every effective leader must use daily
In this highly educational and interactive program, you’ll discover how to:
- Earn and keep the respect of your team
- Free up time in your day by effectively delegating
- Recognize, reward and praise for maximum benefit
- Motivate and inspire your team to greatness
- And much more!
No one style of management fits all situations. When you implement these proven techniques, you will be well on your way to having a more productive team.
Infusing heartfelt service back into healthcare – Simple tips for creating exceptional patient experiences
Everyone in healthcare knows that patients have choices. The best healthcare organizations realize that the quality of experience a patient realizes on each visit will ensure long-term loyalty! So why let customer service sit on the sideline? In this seminar you will discover:
- How to connect with your patients in 30 second or less
- 3 Communication techniques for exceeding patients’ expectations
- How to Handle difficult patients (without making yourself sick)
- How to ensure high scores on patient satisfaction surveys
- Create loyaltyIt’s no longer good enough to simply meet patient expectations. Patients who are merely satisfied with a service will remain flexible, but will switch doctors and medical groups after only one bad experience. It’s, therefore, more important to create exceptional patient experiences – a story that they can share with their friends and family. Based on her book “How Organizations Deliver BAD Customer Service (And Strategies that Turn it Around!), your participants will learn easy-to-implement lessons that not only create delighted patients and employees, but exceptional results as well.
The Importance of Customer Service in Human Resources
We all know how important Human Resources is for our organizations. HR is responsible for the morale of our people. When our people have high morale, they are more productive and they deliver excellent external customer service. Human Resources is the core of everything. If employees don’t feel like they can come to HR to communicate their frustrations, employees feel stressed. When they are stressed they are less likely to deliver great external customer service.
In this interactive and fun session, you will learn:
- Who your customers are, really
- How to discover what employees really want
- Tips for creating an friendly customer-centric environment
- The GIFT formula to deliver great service to every customer, every time
- How to handle irate customers / employees without losing your cool
Take the Pain in Your Rear and Put it in Gear: Secrets to Dealing with Difficult or “Different” People
Why can you instantly ‘click’ with some people and clash with others? Most likely you have different communication styles. With humor and role-playing, Barbara teaches you how to deal with other people’s communication styles, as well as your own. In this program, you’ll discover such gems as:
- Why customer complaints can be your greatest opportunity
- How to use non-verbal communication to build rapport in seconds
- Giving yourself the gift of “No”
- How to motivate your team in good times and bad
Why do you need to work with Barbara? Because you can’t expect to do the same things over and over again and get new results.
See Barbara in action!
[contact-form-7 id=”2156″ title=”Contact Barbara”]